The ATP Photo Finder Pro calculates and records GPS position data and allows you to precisely track the exact location and time of where your pictures were taken. Activate the Photo Finder while you’re taking pictures with your digital camera.
After you finish taking pictures, simply insert your SD, Memory Stick or MMC memory card into the Photo Finder's built-in card slot and the GPS data will be synchronized and added to all pictures on the card.
Even more convenient is the fact that this is all performed “on the go” without a PC. All you need to carry with you is your digital camera to take the pictures and the ATP Photo Finder to log your location.
Photos GPS-tagged by the ATP Photo Finder can be used with any GPS compatible photo software or geotagged photo compatible sites such as Google Maps, Flickr, and Panoramio.
- Designed for use with geotagging sites and software such as iPhoto, Flickr, Picasa3, Locr, SmugMug, Panoramio, Google Earth, and Google Maps.
- Store GPS data for 500 to 5500 hours
(varied with different tracking mode: 5sec,10sec, 15sec, 30sec, and 60sec) with high performance SirF Star III chipsets.
- Easy geotagging without a PC or complicated software, no need for a complex set-up and software installation.
- Compatible with more than 450 models of digital cameras and mainstream memory card formats on the market.
- POI ( Point of Interest ) recording function for an enhanced navigation experience.
- KML file generation without a PC, which can be viewed in Google Earth.
- Support the external GPS antenna (not included) for better GPS accuracy and reception.
- No more worrying about battery life by plugging the power connector in your car cigarette lighter socket or using an external USB battery pack (not included)